Town Of Babylon, Town of Islip, Town of Oyster Bay, Town Of

Both My Company And Myself Service Areas In Both Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Growing Up In Nassau County, Then Moving To Suffolk Has Allowed Me To Acquire A Broad Range Of Knowledge In Both Counties. My Experience And Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerages Excellent Marketing Capabilities Put You In The Best Hands Possible. 

Search Town Of Babylon, Town of Islip, Town of Oyster Bay, Town Of Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 3023676
$420,000
W. Babylon, NY
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Eric G Ramsay Jr Assoc LLC MLSLI
Featured picture for the property 3023675
$474,999
Massapequa, NY
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Bon Anno Homes Real Estate MLSLI
Featured picture for the property 3023669
$389,900
Lindenhurst, NY
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Bel Breeze Real Estate Inc MLSLI
Featured picture for the property 3023667
$459,000
Massapequa, NY
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Exit Realty Dreams MLSLI
Featured picture for the property 3023572
$429,000
Bay Shore, NY
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Power Team Realty Corp MLSLI
Information Copyright 2018, Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The source of the displayed data is either the property owner or public record provided by non-governmental third parties. It is believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc.

Today's Market Trends for Town Of Babylon, Town of Islip, Town of Oyster Bay, Town Of *

$528,890

0%

$252

-0.02%

0.05%

March

February

0.06%

-0.04%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes